What’s a summer grill without beef kebabs? Top sirloin chunks, marinated in Jimmy’s Sauce.
- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook: 1 hr 35 mins
- Yields: 2 servings
5 Sosatie Sticks
500g Rump or Sirloin
5ml Garlic Salt
1 Bay Leaf
15ml Olive Oil
100ml Red Wine
50ml Jimmy’s Steakhouse Sauce
1) Cut the meat into bite sized blocks.
2) Marinade meat cubes in the above ingredients for 1 hour.
3) Thread meat onto sosatie stick. Braai (grill) the kebabs, careful to not overcook meat.
4) Baste or add remaining sauce to kebabs.
5) Serve with chips, mash or rice.